|process:||hot forged + heat treatment||Delivery condition:||Hot Forged +Rough Machined (black Surface)|
|inspection:||The third party is acceptable||Shape:||Round Section|
|Length:||as your request||Certificate:||ISO9001:2008|
Steel Forged Rings
34crnimo6 /1.6582/AISI4337 professional hot forging steel rings, forged steel rings
1. Applications of din 1.6582 / 34CrNiMo6 Steel shaft
34CrNiMo6 steel is used to make tools which demands good plasticity and high strength. It is usually selected to make the big size and important parts,such as heavy machinery axle,turbine shaft larger than 250 mm in diameter,blade,high load of transmission parts,fasteners,crank shafts,gears,etc. In addition,din 1.6582 steel grade can be used to make special performance requirements of the important parts.
2. Equivalent Grades
BS: 817M40 / EN24
3. Form of 1.6582 Steel
Round / Square / Flat Bars, Shafts, Rollers, Blocks
4. Size of 34CrNiMo6 Steel shaft
OD up to 8,000mm; ID up to 7,800mm; Thickness up to 500mm
5. Surface Condition
Black, Rough Machined, Turned,
6.Hardness of 1.6582 Steel
Annealed (+A): max 269HB
7. Mechanical Properties of 1.6582 / 34CrNiMo6 (+QT)
Tensile strength: 980MPa
Yield point: 835MPa
Percentage reduction of area after fracture: 55%
Elongation after fracture: 12%
Impact test: 45J(+20°C)
Quenched and Tempered (+QT) of 34CrNiMo6 Steel
1. Heat din 1.6582 steel slowly to the temperature of 850°C;
2. Soak at this hardening temperature quench in oil;
3. Temper as soon as 34CrNiMo6 steel reach room temperature.
4. Heat uniformly to the suitable temperature;
5. Withdraw from the furnace and cool in the air.
6. The usual tempering temperature is 600°C which depending on the actual requirements.
Ultrasonic test :ASTM A 388 or according to customers' requirement
تماس با شخص: Anndy